Reschedule your flight!
Ask for your voucher
At Viva, we work to bring you the best options when it’s time to fly
You can redeem the voucher on the purchase of any of the Viva Air services and fly until before November 30, 2021.
Remember that we have up to 10 business days to send you the voucher.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions – Vouchers
- The voucher is a payment method for the purchase of one or more Viva Air products or services provided by Fast Colombia SAS or Viva Airlines Perú SAC. Also taxes, or Service Fee (administrative fees) up to the value indicated on the voucher.
- The voucher will be issued for the value of the purchase made via vivaair.com or any other airline channels. If you purchased through a travel agancy, please coordinate the issuance of your voucher directly with them.
- In the case of tickets issued for domestic itineraries within Colombia, the voucher will be issued in Colombian pesos. In all other cases, it will be issued in US dollars.
- The voucher will be issued in the name of the existing reservation (the holder of the confirmed booking) and is non-transferable.
- The voucher is not cumulative and cannot be combined with other vouchers issued under this policy.
- The voucher value is not redeemable for cash, nor for other goods or services not indicated herein, including any excess value remaining after redemption.
- The holder may use the voucher until its value is completed or its validity expires, whichever occurs first.
- With the voucher issuance, the transport contract, including the non-flown routes, will be concluded.
- Its use implies the performance of a new purchase transaction which is subject to the available fares, charges and taxes applicable at the time of its use, including the administrative fee or charge for issuing tickets, if applicable.
- It is the holder’s responsibility to assume any fare difference that may occur between the voucher’s value and the available fare at the time of redemption or exchange.
- For vouchers issued until November 30, 2020, the ultimate date of flight must take place no later than November 30, 2021. In case of vouchers issued after November 30, 2020, the maximum redemption date and flight date will be one year after the date of issuance of the voucher.
- If the Holder had requested a refund and chooses to request the voucher, it will be understood that he/she withdraws the refund request.
- Once a voucher is issued, it is non-refundable.
- The voucher does not apply as a means of payment for humanitarian flights.
Note: This is a policy in constant review due to the frequent changes caused by Covid-19.