In accordance with the national government’s declaration of a mandatory quarantine in the country to confront the Coronavirus Pandemic, we at Viva Air Group have temporarily suspended our national and international flights and are offering the opportunity to affected travelers to make changes without additional charges or fees to their affected flights.
At Viva, we will be ready to fly again!
We will return with all the energy and connectivity that we are known for once the conditions permit.
Travel safe and informed,
in Viva we care about your safety
Regarding the global impact of the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19, at Viva we are adopting the necessary measures and protocols established by the authorities to ensure the safety of our collaborators and travelers.os.
What are we doing in Viva?
- As a Group, we are closely monitoring the situation and have all the disposition to answer questions about this issue. In addition, we adopted all measures determined by health authorities.
- At Viva we use the latest technology in our aircraft, which have air systems in the cabins, equipped with special filters that renew the air we breathe constantly. This air is filtered through HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) air purifying filters that capture particles and microorganisms.
- Our airline staff, both at airports and onboard, are prepared to detect any possible alerts and act according to security protocols.
What suggestions does Viva Air have for travelers on flying?
- Before travelling, consciously check your state of health. If you have flu symptoms such as sneezing, cough and fever, #QuedateEnCasa (StayAtHome!) This way you will take care of your own health and others. Remember, we are all part of the solution.
- At the airport, and before boarding the plane, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- In flight, use soap and water to wash your hands. You will find them in our lavatories.
- No matter where you are, DO NOT touch your eyes, nose or mouth with dirty hands.
- On the plane, if you must sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow or with a disposable tissue. Be tolerant of others who do the same. Peace of mind is a shared commitment.
- Be responsible, and accept the recommendations of immigration, health and aviation authorities. Our protocols have been tightened to the maximum and this may cause some delays. We are working together with airports and health authorities for your protection.